Introducing the Phearable.net Ktuner Stage 3 Tune For 2021-2022 Acura TLX 2.0L Turbo.
- Custom tune with extensive development for use stock vehicles and vehicles with bolt-ons such as intakes with a stock sized maf housing, intercooler, downpipe, front pipe and exhaust.
- REAL DynoJet results: 300 HP 357 TQ on a completely stock 2021 Acura TLX 2.0L Turbo.
- Power Gains: 54 HP 98 TQ over stock & 36 HP 57 TQ over Ktuner Stage 2
- Optimized off the line acceleration by configuring the ecu to allow for boost to be built while holding the brake pedal
- Optimized first gear boost target
- Optimized Lower Vtec Engagement Point
- Optimized Fan Control Settings
- End User Adjustable Sensor Disables
- Each drive mode functions the way they were originally designed to.
- Peak Boost Target is 24~24.5 psi in all drive modes.
**Maximum boost pressure target is an approximation, and may vary due to atmospheric conditions and other conditions.
Premium fuel is REQUIRED. 93oct+ recommended. QUALITY 91 octane can be used.
Use of lower quality fuel like California or Canada 91 octane may result in elevated k.con values which will increase knock retard.
If your fuel quality is poor, you may mix unleaded race fuel to achieve 93 octane or you may add 1.5 gallons of e85 per fill up from empty to increase fuel octane. This tune is not compatible with a flex fuel kit.
Compatible Ecu Software Numbers:
Ecu software notes: *x= anything therefor if your ecu has the part number 37820-6S8-A62 then your ecu software is 6S8-A6X
How to check your ecu's software version:
You can visually inspect your ecu's part number on the ecu located on the drivers side of the engine bay near your intake.
The part number is printed on a white sticker on the left side of the ecu and starts in 37820
You may need to use a mirror or cell phone camera to be able to see the sticker. (Picture & instructions can be found by clicking here)
Alternately you can check in ktuner if you already have a ktuner unit.
1. Open Ktuner Software
2. Click on Tools
3. Select Ktuner Unit Info
4. Check the number under the Software column
5. Make sure your ecu is listed on our compatibility list.
*PLEASE NOTE: For Off-Road Race Use At Sanctioned Events Only.