Introducing the Phearable.net Stage 1.5 RACE Acura Integra Tune For Ktuner.
Compatible with 2023+ Acura Integra 1.5L Turbo Vehicles.
- Custom tune with extensive development for stock vehicles or vehicles with bolt-ons such as intake, turbo inlet pipe, intercooler, downpipe, front pipe, exhaust.
- Compatible with various intakes including STOCK INTAKE, PRL HVI Street, other stock size. (Choose intake when ordering).
- REAL DynoJet results 246 HP 291 TQ on a completely stock Acura Integra 1.5L turbo vehicle using 93 octane.
- REAL DynoJet results 234 HP 274 TQ on a completely stock Acura Integra 1.5L turbo vehicle using 91 octane.
- Power Gains: 64 Hp 99 Tq Over Stock 32 Hp 69 Tq Over Ktuner starter 23 basemap on 93 octane.
- CVT tune is producing slightly less torque then the manual tune below 4500 rpms to reduce strain on the CVT transmission.
- Revhang Disabled
- Artificial Knock Control Rise Disabled
- Optimized Fan Control Parameters
- End User Adjustable Sensor Disables
- Custom Ramped First Gear Boost Limit For Traction
- Advanced VSA (User adjustable)
- Optimized Throttle Responsiveness
- 6800 Rpm Revlimit
- Launch Control at 3200 rpms (User adjustable)
- On The Fly Map Switching (User adjustable)
- 3 Adjustable power levels on the fly using cruise control buttons:
Level 1: Low Boost / ~16psi** (194 HP 191 TQ)
Level 2: Medium Boost / ~23psi** (223 HP 258 TQ)
Level 3: High Boost / ~25.5psi** (246 HP 291 TQ)
*Power level target is the same with or without sport mode enabled.
**Maximum boost pressure target is an approximation, and may vary due to atmospheric conditions and other conditions.
Note: For use with a stock turbo only. An aftermarket turbo will need a custom tune.
We offer a 93 octane and 91 octane version.
You may use a 93 octane tune if you plan on running 91 octane + 1.5 gallons of ethanol to increase octane.
Use of lower quality fuel may result in elevated k.con values which will increase knock retard.
This tune is not compatible with a flex fuel kit.
*PLEASE NOTE: For Off-Road Race Use At Sanctioned Events Only.