- Custom tune with extensive development for stock vehicles and vehicles with bolt-ons such as intake, turbo inlet pipe, intercooler, downpipe, front pipe and exhaust.
- Requires a FlexFuel kit that outputs a 0.5-4.5v scale to the ECU
- REAL DynoJet results: 250 HP 276 TQ on a complete stock Honda Civic 1.5L Turbo M/T NON-SI with upgraded clutch
- Power Gains: 69hp 81tq a stock m/t non-si using E30 or 65hp 29tq on a cvt
- CVT tune is producing slightly less torque than the manual tune below 4500 rpms to reduce strain on the CVT transmission.
- Power level is automatically dialed up and down with ethanol content
- Artificial Knock Control Rise DISABLED for improved power repeatability
- End User Adjustable Sensor Disables
- Rev Hang Delete (User adjustable)
- Optimized Throttle Response
- Advanced VSA Settings (User adjustable)
- Full Throttle Shift At 5,000 rpms (Manual Vehicles With Supported ECU Software Only)
- Launch Control (User adjustable) *For manual trans only.
- On The Fly Map Switching (User adjustable) *For supported software numbers only.
- 3 Adjustable power levels on the fly using cruise control buttons:
Level 1: Low Boost / ~15psi** (194 HP 205 TQ)
Level 2: Medium Boost / ~20psi** (208 HP 260 TQ)
Level 3: High Boost / ~27psi** (250 HP 276 TQ) for manual transmission. CVT MODEL: ~25psi** (246 HP 247 TQ)
*Power level target is the same with or without Eco mode enabled.
**Maximum boost pressure target is an approximation, and may vary due to atmospheric conditions and other conditions.
*For use with the factory turbo ONLY.
The Phearable stage 2.5R flex fuel tune tune is designed to use with a flex fuel kit and e25-e30 fuel.
You can run 91 or 93 octane fuel. Power output on 93 octane is 230 HP and 253 TQ. Power output on 91 octane is 219 HP 237 TQ. Power level is automatically dialed up and down with ethanol content.
*Click here to purchase the phearable stage 2.5r flex fuel tune.
*PLEASE NOTE: For Off-Road Race Use At Sanctioned Events Only.