Introducing the Phearable.net Ktuner Stage RACE 1.5 Tune For 2016-2021 Honda Civic 1.5L NON-SI Turbo Manual and CVT Transmission Applications.
Differences between Stage 1.5 and Stage 1.5 RACE:
- Improved turbo response/spool time
- Power repeatability is increased due to the elimination of artificial knock control rise
- Gain 6 HP 7 TQ over Stage 1.5
- Added international ecu support
- Custom tune with extensive development for use stock vehicles and vehicles with bolt-ons such as intake, turbo inlet pipe, intercooler, downpipe, front pipe and exhaust.
- REAL DynoJet results: 226 HP 275 TQ on a complete stock Honda Civic 1.5L Turbo NON-SI
- Power Gains: 45 Horsepower 80 Torque
- Artificial Knock Control Rise DISABLED
- CVT tune is producing slightly less torque then the manual tune below 4500 rpms to reduce strain on the CVT transmission.
- End User Adjustable Sensor Disables
- Rev Hang Delete (User adjustable)
- Optimized Throttle Responsiveness (User adjustable)
- Advanced VSA Settings (User adjustable)
- Full Throttle Shift At 5,000 rpms (Manual Vehicles With Supported ECU Software Only)
- Launch Control (User adjustable) *For manual trans only.
- On The Fly Map Switching (User adjustable) *For supported software numbers only.
- 3 Adjustable power levels on the fly using cruise control buttons:
Level 1: Low Boost / ~15psi** (190 HP 200 TQ)
Level 2: Medium Boost / ~20psi** (205 HP 252 TQ)
Level 3: High Boost / ~24psi** (226 HP 275 TQ)
*Power level target is the same with or without Eco mode enabled.
**Maximum boost pressure target is an approximation, and may vary due to atmospheric conditions and other conditions.
- Optional GOD MODE for vehicles with a race downpipe. (Gurgles On Demand with Cruise Main On Engaged & between 3500-5000 rpms under deceleration.)
*For use with the factory turbo ONLY.
Premium fuel is REQUIRED. 93oct+ recommended 91oct at absolute minimum. Use of lower quality fuel may result in elevated k.con values which will increase knock retard. If your fuel quality is poor you may add 1.5 gallons of e85 per fill up from empty to increase fuel octane. This tune is not compatible with a flex fuel kit. You would need a custom e tune to run a flex fuel kit.
For use with the factory turbo ONLY.
*PLEASE NOTE: For Off-Road Race Use At Sanctioned Events Only.