Introducing the Phearable.net Ktuner Stage 3 Tune For 2018+ Honda Accord 1.5L Turbo Manual and CVT Transmission Applications.
- Performance tune with extensive development
- Compatible with a completely stock vehicle
- Compatible with bolt-ons such as intake, intercooler, downpipe, front pipe and exhaust
Note: Intakes without a proper maf housing design may yield improper fuel trims
- REAL DynoJet results: 247 HP 299 TQ on a completely stock 2019 Honda Accord 1.5L Turbo 6 speed manual
- Power Gains: 48 HP 98 TQ over stock & 16 HP 39 TQ over Ktuner Stage 2
- 91 octane version produces 237 HP 281 TQ
- Improved Throttle Response
- Improved Turbocharger Response
- Numerous fuel and ignition changes
- Low end torque reduced (CVT only)
- Custom boost by gear ramp to aid in traction
- Raised idle speed to smooth vibration
- Optimized Fan Control Settings
- End User Adjustable Sensor Disables
- Rev Hang Delete (User adjustable for manual applications)
- Full Throttle Shift At 5,000 rpms (Manual Vehicles Only)
- Launch Control At 3,500 rpms (Manual Vehicles Only)
- Stage 3 Tune Targets A Peak Boost Level Of 24~24.5 psi**
- Eco Mode Targets Factory 18.9 psi** Boost Level
**Maximum boost pressure target is an approximation, and may vary due to atmospheric conditions and other conditions.
Premium fuel is REQUIRED. 93oct+ recommended. QUALITY 91 octane can be used.
Use of lower quality fuel like California or Canada 91 octane may result in elevated k.con values which will increase knock retard.
If your fuel quality is poor, you may mix unleaded race fuel to achieve 93 octane or you may add 1.5 gallons of e85 per fill up from empty to increase fuel octane. This tune is not compatible with a flex fuel kit.
Note: All sales are final. If you order the tune for a vehicle other than a compatible vehicle you cannot be refunded. Tune files are not transferable. Support is provided to the original purchaser only. Tune files do not include any tune revisions or remote tuning.
NOTE FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS OUTSIDE OF NORTHERN AMERICA:
Some ecu software numbers do not have full time closed loop resulting in air fuel ratios which are not on target.
We cannot add these features. Off the shelf tunes do NOT include maf re-scaling services.
*PLEASE NOTE: For Off-Road Race Use At Sanctioned Events Only.