Introducing the Phearable.net Stage 2.5 Honda Civic Si Flex Fuel Ktuner Tune.
Compatible with 2017-2020 Honda Civic SI 1.5 Turbo Vehicles.
Requires Ktuner and a Flex Fuel Kit. Works with the stock turbo only.
Flex fuel kits can be found on our website by clicking here.
If you have an aftermarket turbo we offer custom etuning on our website.
- Custom tune with extensive development for use stock components or with bolt-ons such as intake, intercooler, downpipe, front pipe and exhaust.
- REAL DynoJet numbers 277 Horsepower 320 Torque in 90 degree weather. (Test vehicle was a 2020 Honda Civic Si 1.5T with a stock intake, PRL Flex fuel kit, Clutch Masters clutch, catted downpipe)
- Target idle set at 740 rpms
- Full Throttle Shift at 5,000 rpms
- Optimized Fan Control Parameters
- End User Adjustable Sensor Disables
- Custom Ramped First Gear Boost Limit For Traction
- Rev Hang Delete (User adjustable)
- Advanced VSA Settings (User adjustable)
- Optimized Throttle Responsiveness (User adjustable)
- Optimized Throttle Padding (User adjustable)
- Launch Control (User adjustable)
- On The Fly Map Switching (User adjustable)
- 3 Adjustable power levels on the fly using cruise control buttons:
Level 1: Low Boost / ~21.5psi** (226 HP 271 TQ)
Level 2: Medium Boost / ~24psi** (251 HP 283 TQ)
Level 3: High Boost / ~27psi** (277 HP 320 TQ)
*Each boost level tapers down 1-2 psi in the higher rpms.
*Peak boost levels are at E30-E35.
*Power level target is the same with or without sport mode enabled.
**Maximum boost pressure target is an approximation, and may vary due to atmospheric conditions and other conditions.
- OPTIONAL GOD MODE is available (Gurgles On Demand) with Cruise Main On Engaged & between 3500-5000 rpms under deceleration.
- GOD MODE IS AVAILABLE FOR 2017-2020 Honda Civic SI 1.5 turbo vehicles using a RACE Downpipe and KTUNER ONLY.
The Phearable stage 2.5 tune is designed to use with a flex fuel kit and e30-e35 fuel.
You can run 93 octane fuel or 91 at an absolute minimum. Power output on 93 octane is 243 hp and 288 tq
*PLEASE NOTE: For Off-Road Race Use At Sanctioned Events Only.