Introducing the Phearable.net Stage 1.5 Tune For 2022 Honda Civic 1.5L NON-SI Turbo.
- Requires a Ktuner unit and a compatible ecu software number
- Performance tune with extensive development
- Compatible with a completely stock vehicle
- Compatible with bolt-ons such as PRL Stage 1 Intake, Downpipe, Frontpipe, Intercooler, Exhaust
- REAL DynoJet results: 194 HP 237 TQ on a complete stock Honda Civic 1.5L Turbo
- Power Band Gains: 60 HP 79 TQ over stock
- Peak Gains of 38 Horsepower 80 Torque peak gains over stock
- Peak Gains of 18 Horsepower 25 Torque over Ktuner 21 psi basemap
- Test vehicle used was a 2022 Non-Si Civic 1.5T using a CVT transmission
- Idle raised to 740 rpms for a more stable idle with less vibration
- Customized turbo response
- Customized throttle response
- Lowered cooling fan activation temperature to improve cooling
- End User Adjustable Sensor Disables
- On The Fly Map Switching (for supported software numbers only)
- 3 Adjustable power levels on the fly using cruise control buttons:
Level 1: Low Boost / ~16.4psi**
Level 2: Medium Boost / ~18psi**
Level 3: High Boost / ~23-24psi**
*Power level target is the same with or without Eco mode enabled.
**Maximum boost pressure target is an approximation, and may vary due to atmospheric conditions and other conditions.
Premium fuel is REQUIRED. 93oct+ recommended 91oct at absolute minimum. Use of lower quality fuel may result in elevated k.con values which will increase knock retard. For use with the factory turbo ONLY. This tune is not compatible with a flex fuel kit. You would need a custom etune to run a flex fuel kit.
Compatible Software Numbers:
Ecu software notes: *x= anything therefor if your ecu has the part number 37820-64A-A52 then your ecu software is likely 64A-A5x.
NOTE: If your vehicle's ecu software is not listed please do not place an order. Please contact us first!
How to check your ecu's software version:
You can visually inspect your ecu's part number on the ecu located on the drivers side of the engine bay near your intake.
The part number is printed on a white sticker on the left side of the ecu and starts in 37820
You may need to use a mirror or cell phone camera to be able to see the sticker. (Picture & instructions can be found by clicking here)
Alternately you can check in ktuner if you already have a ktuner unit:
Open Ktuner software, click on tools, select Ktuner unit info, check the number under the software column, make sure your ecu is listed on our compatibility list.
How do I find my Ktuner serial number?:
The serial number should start with the letters KT
Note: The unit number displayed on your ktuner v2 is not the serial number.
The serial number is printed on ktuner flash v1.2 units on a sticker or on a sticker of the box for a ktuner flash v2 touch.
Alternately it can be found in the ktuner software when connected to the unit.
To find your serial number conntect to the ktuner unit using the ktuner software and go to Tools>Reflash Info>KTuner Units.
*PLEASE NOTE: For Off-Road Race Use At Sanctioned Events Only.