Vehicle application list: * Manual Vehicles only.
- Acura Integra GS, RS, LS, b18a, b18b
- Acura Integra GSR, b18c1, b18c
- Acura Integra Type-R b18c5 jdm and usdm
- Honda Civic & Del Sol b16 and jdm b16b
- Honda Civic Dx, Lx, Ex all dseries motors. D16z6 D16y8, Mini-Me Setups, D16y7 with 2 wire iacv.
- Honda Prelude H23/H22 vtec & non-vtec motors.
- Built motors with aftermarket cams, pistons etc.
- B20 VTEC conversions & Ls/Vtec motors.
- Turbocharged & Supercharged motors.
- And more... please inquire.
Not familiar with what a chipped ecu is or any of these terms?:
Click here to view our technical FAQ/Article on ecu tuning.
How to socket/chip an obd1 ecu video.
How to socket/chip an obd1 ecu picture.
Ecus supported by the DIY usdm obd1 chip kit:
92-95 Honda/Acura OBD1 ECUs only.
USDM Vtec: P28, P72, P61
USDM Non-Vtec: P75, PR4, P05, P06
Included with a DIY basemap.
|Dyno proven custom ignition timing & fuel maps.||Free!|
|CEL Shift Light.||Free!|
|2 step (launch control)||Free!|
|Speed governor disabled.||Free!|
|Knock sensor & Vtec speed limit disabled.||Free!|
What if I don't know what vtec point or revlmit to use?:
Simply leave the field blank & phearable.net will provide the best setting for your engine setup.
If you would like the 2 step or cel shiftlight feature but do not know what rpm you would like it at, simply specify YES in the field.
*We do not recommend the 2 step unless you know exactly what rpm you want it set at. The feature can't be adjusted without re-programming the ecu.
*PLEASE NOTE: For Off-Road Vehicle Use Only. These products are not be used to alter emissions.