Phearable.net Hondata S300 Installation Into Customer Provided Ecu:
1. Your engine computer must be in clean & working condition. If the ecu is a compatible automatic ecu it will be converted to manual free of charge.
2. If the ecu is socketed/chipped we can still perform the installation as long as it was properly modified.
3. To proceed simply select the S300 Unit + Installation Into Customer's ECU package along with any other options you may want such as new capacitors, pwm boost control package and a basemap.
4. Click add to cart & proceed to check out.
5. Once your order has been placed you will receive an email with an invoice with instructions on mailing in your ecu at the top.
6. The turn around time is usually 2-4 business days for installation & 2-3 business days for return shipping.
Ecus supported by Hondata S300: 92-95 Honda/Acura OBD1 ECUs only.
USDM Vtec: P28, P72, P61
USDM Non-Vtec: P75, PR4, P05, P06
JDM Vtec: p30, p72, p08, p27, pr3, p91 * Require S300J
*Hondata S300 can be used in OBD2 and OBD0 vehicles with
OBD jumper harness.
Hondata s300 is an engine management solution that works with a factory OBD1 Honda Engine Computer.
Hondata s300 allows you to tune a vehicle for anything from a simple bolt-ons engine application to a 8 second SFWD race car.
New features for Version 3:
- Ethanol content sensor support for use with e85
- Bluetooth capabilities for laptop programming/datalogging and mobile datalogging
- 2-4 times faster datalogging then before
- CAN outputs
- Serial output for dashboards. AiM MXL and Racepak IQ3 - (needs 230-vmefi-hond)
- 8 analog inputs.(datalogging only)
- 1 digital input. (datalogging only)
- Additional security to help identify and prevent theft
- On Board Datalogging memory for up to 2 hours recording.
- Non battery memory backup for greater reliability and longer life.
- On board calibration storage.
- USB and Bluetooth connection for speed and compatibility
- SManager Windows based software for parameter & table editing, calibration uploading and datalogging.
- Real-time updating of ECU parameters & tables.
- Built in calibrations for common engine combinations
- Built in datalogging to a laptop
- On board datalogging memory (8 MB memory, 20-240 minutes datalogging) with trigger conditions.
- Adjustment for different sized injectors, with overall fuel trim.
- Configurable for any MAP sensor (to 5 Bar and above)
- TPS based table lookup for ITBs
- Engine protection from over boost.
- Expanded fuel and ignition tables to 60 + lbs boost and 11,000 + rpm
- Three multi purpose outputs for nitrous control or similar
- Supports lambda tracing from a wideband o2 (PLX wideband recommended)
- PWM output for boost control with fixed or gear based boost.
- Dual tables for high/low octane calibrations etc.
- Two analog inputs for wideband, EGTs etc.
- High and low speed 24 x 20 ignition and fuel tables for correct VTEC tuning
- Injector size fuel trim
- Fuel trim for starting, throttle tip in and individual cylinder trim
- Rev limiter with fuel cut or fuel and ignition cut
- Launch control with anti-lag
- Full throttle shift
- Adjustable VTEC window with load and throttle control
- Secondary intake runner control
- Adjustable idle speed
- Adjustable boost cut with hot and cold settings
- Shift light
- Closed loop control
- Air temperature compensation
- Water temperature compensation
- Fuel and ignition correction based on gear
- A/C shutoff conditions
- Closed loop
- Three general purpose outputs for nitrous control, quad boost control or similar
Accessories - Sold separately, these are two great add-ons for the S300:
*PLEASE NOTE: For Off-Road Race Use At Sanctioned Events Only.