|Dyno proven custom timing & fuel maps.||Free!|
|Speed governor removed.||Free!|
|Check Engine Shift Light.||Free!|
|2 step (launch control)||Free!|
|Knock sensor removed.||Free!|
|Vtec speed limit removed.||Free!|
|4 pin header at cn2 for use with logging hardware.||Free!|
|Compatibility: Hondata s100/s200, Neptune, eCtune, Crome, Uberdata, Moates products & more!||Free!|
Not familiar with what a chipped ecu is or any of these terms?:
Click here to view our technical FAQ/Article on ecu tuning.
Chipped obd1 ecu vehicle plug & play compatibility :
Phearable.net chipped obd1 ecus will plug & play into 92-95 honda/acuras.
Vehicles pre-92 & 96-01 vehicles will require a ecu plug conversion harness to use the ecu.
Vehicle/Motor application list: * Manual Vehicles only.
- Acura Integra GS, RS, LS, b18a, b18b
- Acura Integra GSR, b18c1, b18c
- Acura Integra Type-R b18c5 jdm and usdm
- Honda Civic & Del Sol b16 and jdm b16b
- Honda Civic Dx, Lx, Ex all dseries motors. D16z6 D16y8, Mini-Me Setups, D16y7 with 2 wire iacv.
- Honda Prelude H23/H22/fseries vtec & non-vtec motors.
- Honda Accord h22/fseries vtec motors.
- Built motors with aftermarket cams, pistons etc.
- B20 VTEC conversions & Ls/Vtec motors.
- Turbocharged & Supercharged motors.
- And more... please inquire.
Why choose Phearable.net?:
- Phearable.net tests all ecus before shipping units to customers.
- Phearable.net has extensive tuning experience & knowledge.
- Phearable.net's basemaps are based off dyno proven fuel & timing maps.
- Phearable.net uses professional hakko tools.
How long will it take for me to receive my chipped ecu?:
Your ecu will be shipped within 1-2 business days.
Delivery time is 2-5 days on average via usps priority mail.
Ordering Parameters Notes: What if I don't know what vtec point or revlmit to use?:
Simply leave the field blank & phearable.net will provide the best setting for your engine setup.
If you would like the 2 step or cel shiftlight feature but do not know what rpm you would like it at, simply specify YES in the field.
*We do not recommend the 2 step unless you know exactly what rpm you want it set at. The feature can't be adjusted without re-programming the ecu.
*PLEASE NOTE: For Off-Road Race Use At Sanctioned Events Only.