New DCSS 39/50 High-Performance Pump – F90000295:
- Highest flow in-tank brushed fuel pump offering from TI Automotive / Walbro
- No Internal check valve - ideal for racing applications to build oil pressure prior to start-up
- Featuring award winning DCSS technology
- E85 compatible
- High-pressure relief setting - supports supercharger and turbo applications
- Capable of supporting 900+HP at 60PSI naturally aspirated applications
The factory install kit for the 535-LPH pump is part number 400-1162
The walbro 535 LPH install kit does NOT orient the fuel sock in the proper direction so it can properly suction on MOST honda/acura applications.
We recommend you use install kit 400-846 utilizing the fuel sock & 400-1162 utilizing the wiring adapter if your vehicle is a 92-00 civic, 94-01 integra, 02-06 Acura RSX, 00-08 Honda S2000.
We recommend you use install kit 400-965 utilizing the fuel sock & 400-1162 utilizing the wiring adapter if your vehicle is a 88-91 civic/crx, 90-93 integra, 90-91 Accord.
*** This is not a direct plug & play pump, some modifications maybe needed as it is a universal fit pump. The larger diameter at the base of the fuel pump will prevent this from being an OEM drop-in replacement on most applications. Modifications to the mounting bracket, wiring, and connector may be required for proper fitment.
Alternate part number for 535lph install kit: 400-0085