The LC-1 Lambda cable is a complete wideband controller built in to a
sealed cable. It features the same award-winning patented digital
measurement principal found in the LM-1, and includes digital input,
output, and 2 user programmable analog outputs.
The LC-1 is more accurate than conventional designs costing many times as much, and its self-calibrating circuitry
can compensate for changes in temperature, altitude and sensor
condition. The LC-1 is ideal for applications such as Dynos, Data
Acquisition, Standalone ECUs, piggyback fuel controllers, OBD-II
software or chip programmers, and gauges. With the LC-1, you can add
additional wideband channels to your LM-1, convert an existing
narrow-band gauge, or add wideband capabilities to your dyno. You can
even tune individual cylinders by using multiple LC-1 kits.
- Only fully digital wideband controller.
- Auto calibration capability to compensate for changes in temperature, altitude, and sensor condition.
- Two user
- Permanent install applications
- Cost effective individual cylinder tuning.
- Easy to upgrade.
- Includes LogWorks software
LC-1's analog outputs are compatible with dynamometer software, gauges,
or virtually any brand of Data Acquisition hardware, such as:
- Advanced Racing Technologies
- Advantage Motorsports
- AiM Sports ( MyChron)
- Competition Data Systems
- Corsa Instruments
- Cygnus Data Star
- DTA Competition Engine Management Systems
- Dynamic Test Systems
- DYNOmite (Land & Sea)
- Edelbrock Qwik Data
- EFI Technology
- Engine Management Systems
- Excalibur Solutions
- Fuel Air Spark Technology (FAST)
- FXL Data
- Haltech Engine Management Systems
- Harrison Engineering
- Mustang Dynamometer
- Pi Research
- Powertrain Control Solutions
- Powertrain Electronics
- Race Technology
- RPM Performance
- SPA Technique
- Stuska Dynamometers
The LC-1 is also a key component of Innovate Motorsports' Modular
Tuning System (MTS). Using the LC-1's serial ports you can daisy-chain
other Innovate devices such as the XD-16, AuxBox (LMA-3), DL-32, TC-4,