OBD0 to OBD1 Conversion Harness Kit (MPFI only):
* 1988-1991 Honda CRX - (Hf, Si or MPFI converted only)
* 1988-1991 Honda Civic - (Ex, Si or MPFI converted only)
* 1990-1991 Acura Integra
- Detailed Instructions
- Quick Disconnect for easy firewall insertion.
- Color Coordinated for easy installation.
* NO TECHNICAL SUPPORT IS PROVIDED WITH THIS PRODUCT.
Why? Instructions come with the conversion kit, if you follow the instructions
everything should work properly. obd0 vehicles are old vehicles & can have wiring problems, remotely troubleshooting electrical issues is very complicated.
Additional parts/wiring needed for obd0 to obd1 conversion:
- OBD1 ECU (chipped ecu preffered)
- OBD1 Distributor
- 4 wire O2 sensor unless it is disabled in the ecu (chipped ecu).
WE RECOMMEND THE USE OF AN OBD0 TO OBD1 DISTRIBUTOR JUMPER HARNESS PLUG:
(Allows you to simply plug & play a 92-95 obd1 distributor into your obd0 88-91 engine harness.)
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS DISTRIBUTOR ADAPTER CLICK HERE!
* Item pictured may not be same item that is provided.
* For offroad use only.