Introducing the Phearable.net Ktuner Stage 3 Tune For 2018+ Honda Accord 1.5L Turbo Manual and CVT Transmission Applications.
- Performance tune with extensive development
- Compatible with a completely stock vehicle
- Compatible with bolt-ons such as intake, intercooler, downpipe, front pipe and exhaust
Note: Intakes without a proper maf housing design may yield improper fuel trims
- REAL DynoJet results: 247 HP 299 TQ on a completely stock 2019 Honda Accord 1.5L Turbo 6 speed manual
- Power Gains: 48 HP 98 TQ over stock & 16 HP 39 TQ over Ktuner Stage 2
- 91 octane version produces 237 HP 281 TQ
- Improved Throttle Response
- Improved Turbocharger Response
- Numerous fuel and ignition changes
- Low end torque reduced (CVT only)
- Custom boost by gear ramp to aid in traction
- Raised idle speed to smooth vibration
- Optimized Fan Control Settings
- End User Adjustable Sensor Disables
- Rev Hang Delete (User adjustable for manual applications)
- Full Throttle Shift At 5,000 rpms (Manual Vehicles Only)
- Launch Control At 3,500 rpms (Manual Vehicles Only)
- Stage 3 Tune Targets A Peak Boost Level Of 24~24.5 psi**
- Eco Mode Targets Factory 18.9 psi** Boost Level
**Maximum boost pressure target is an approximation, and may vary due to atmospheric conditions and other conditions.
Premium fuel is REQUIRED. 93oct+ recommended. QUALITY 91 octane can be used.
Use of lower quality fuel like California or Canada 91 octane may result in elevated k.con values which will increase knock retard.
If your fuel quality is poor, you may mix unleaded race fuel to achieve 93 octane or you may add 1.5 gallons of e85 per fill up from empty to increase fuel octane. This tune is not compatible with a flex fuel kit.
Compatible Ecu Software Numbers:
*x= anything therefor if your ecu has the part number 37820-6A0-A02 then your ecu software is 6A0-A0X
If the ecu software number listed above has a * after it, the ecu software number does not support boost by gear.
How to check your ecu's software version:
You can visually inspect your ecu's part number on the ecu located on the drivers side of the engine bay near your intake.
The part number is printed on a white sticker on the left side of the ecu and starts in 37820
You may need to use a mirror or cell phone camera to be able to see the sticker. (Picture & instructions can be found by clicking here)
Alternately you can check in ktuner if you already have a ktuner unit.
1. Open Ktuner Software
2. Click on Tools
3. Select Ktuner Unit Info
4. Check the number under the Software column
5. Make sure your ecu is listed on our compatibility list.
How do I find my Ktuner serial number?:
The serial number should start with the letters KT
Note: The unit number displayed on your ktuner v2 is not the serial number.
The serial number is printed on ktuner flash v1.2 units on a sticker or on a sticker of the box for a ktuner flash v2 touch.
Alternately it can be found in the ktuner software when connected to the unit.
To find your serial number connect to the ktuner unit using the ktuner software and go to Tools>Reflash Info>KTuner Units.
If your vehicle's ecu software is not listed please do not place an order. Please contact us first.
Note: All sales are final. If you order the tune for a vehicle other than a compatible vehicle you cannot be refunded.
Tune files are not transferable. Support is provided to the original purchaser only. Tune files are locked from editing a majority of parameters. Tune files do not include any tune revisions or remote tuning.
*PLEASE NOTE: For Off-Road Race Use At Sanctioned Events Only.