Introducing the Phearable.net Stage 1.5 RACE Tune For 2016-2021 Honda Civic 1.5L NON-SI Turbo Manual and CVT Transmission Applications.
Compatible Software Numbers Supporting Map Switching + GOD Mode:
Ecu software notes: *x= anything therefor if your ecu has the part number 37820-5AN-A02 then your ecu software is likely 5AN-A0x.
NOTE: If your vehicle's ecu software is not listed please do not place an order.
If the ecu software number has a * before it, this means the current ecu software version is known to not have map switching.
What if I don't see my ecu listed as compatible with the GOD mode version of the stage 1.5 tune?:
Please contact us to see if we are planning on adding support.
How to check your ecu's software version or find your ktuner serial number (click here).
NOTE FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS OUTSIDE OF NORTHERN AMERICA:
Some international ecu software numbers use ktuner's beta calibrations which may produce start/stop system error while using the calibration. International ecu software numbers may not offer all of the features listed, including map switching.
Some ecu software numbers do not have full time closed loop resulting in air fuel ratios which are not on target.
We cannot add these features. Off the shelf tunes do NOT include maf re-scaling services.
Differences between Stage 1.5 and Stage 1.5 RACE:
- Improved turbo response/spool time
- Power repeatability is increased due to the elimination of artificial knock control rise
- Gain 6 HP 7 TQ over Stage 1.5
- Added international ecu support
- GOD MODE (Gurgles On Demand with Cruise Main On Engaged & between 3500-5000 rpms under deceleration.)
*** REQUIRES CATLESS RACE DOWNPIPE and exhaust. CVT models require paddle shifters to be able to utilize GOD mode.
- Standard (non-godmode) and GOD mode calibrations will be provided.
- GOD mode calibration may yield gurgles on deceleration even without cruise main enabled.
- Custom tune with extensive development for stock vehicles and vehicles with bolt-ons such as intake, turbo inlet pipe, intercooler, downpipe, front pipe and exhaust.
- REAL DynoJet results: 226 HP 275 TQ on a complete stock Honda Civic 1.5L Turbo NON-SI
- Power Gains: 45 Horsepower 80 Torque
- Artificial Knock Control Rise DISABLED
- CVT tune is producing slightly less torque than the manual tune below 4500 rpms to reduce strain on the CVT transmission.
- End User Adjustable Sensor Disables
- Rev Hang Delete (User adjustable)
- Optimized Throttle Response (User Adjustable)
- Advanced VSA Settings (User adjustable)
- Full Throttle Shift At 5,000 rpms (Manual Vehicles With Supported ECU Software Only)
- Launch Control (User adjustable) *For manual trans only.
- On The Fly Map Switching (User adjustable) *For supported software numbers only.
- 3 Adjustable power levels on the fly using cruise control buttons:
Level 1: Low Boost / ~15psi** (190 HP 200 TQ)
Level 2: Medium Boost / ~20psi** (205 HP 252 TQ)
Level 3: High Boost / ~24psi** (226 HP 275 TQ)
*Power level target is the same with or without Eco mode enabled.
**Maximum boost pressure target is an approximation, and may vary due to atmospheric conditions and other conditions.
*For use with the factory turbo ONLY.
Premium fuel is REQUIRED. 93oct+ recommended 91oct at absolute minimum. Use of lower quality fuel may result in elevated k.con values which will increase knock retard. If your fuel quality is poor you may add 1.5 gallons of e85 per fill up from empty to increase fuel octane. This tune is not compatible with a flex fuel kit. You would need a custom e tune to run a flex fuel kit.
GOD Mode Warning:
The Phearable.net Ktuner Stage 1.5 Tune WITH GOD MODE should only be used with a RACE downpipe and exhaust.
A crackle type tune requires extra fuel and negative ignition timing to create a crackle effect during deceleration which can cause damage to engine components after prolonged use. We are not responsible for any damages to you or your vehicle.
GOD mode calibrations are prone to use more fuel then non-god mode calibrations due to the nature of what needs to occur for god mode to work.
***Some ecu software numbers will have honda sensing / body control module errors when using a GOD mode calibration. There is nothing we can do to resolve such errors.
Note: All sales are final. If you order the tune for a vehicle other than a compatible vehicle you cannot be refunded.
Tune files are not transferable. Support is provided to the original purchaser only. Tune files are locked from editing a majority of parameters. Tune files do not include any tune revisions or remote tuning. Tune files are emailed within the processing time selected when you place your order.
*PLEASE NOTE: For Off-Road Race Use At Sanctioned Events Only.