Introducing the Phearable.net Stage 1.5 Honda Civic Si tune for Ktuner
Compatibility: Compatible with 2017-2020 Honda Civic SI 1.5L Turbo.
- Custom tune with extensive development for use stock vehicles or vehicles with bolt-ons such as intake, turbo inlet pipe intercooler, downpipe, front pipe, exhaust.
- REAL DynoJet results 235 HP 285 TQ on a completely stock Honda Civic si 1.5L turbo vehicle.
- Power Gains: 68 Horsepower 86 Torque
- Optimized Fan Control Parameters
- End User Adjustable Sensor Disables
- Custom Ramped First Gear Boost Limit For Traction
- Full Throttle Shift at 5,000 rpms
- Rev Hang Delete (User adjustable)
- Advanced VSA Settings (User adjustable)
- Optimized Throttle Responsiveness (User adjustable)
- Optimized Throttle Padding (User adjustable)
- Launch Control (User adjustable)
- On The Fly Map Switching (User adjustable)
- 3 Adjustable power levels on the fly using cruise control buttons:
Level 1: Low Boost / ~19.5psi** (207 HP 258 TQ)
Level 2: Medium Boost / ~22psi** (219 HP 269 TQ)
Level 3: High Boost / ~25psi** (235 HP 285 TQ)
*Power level target is the same with or without sport mode enabled.
**Maximum boost pressure target is an approximation, and may vary due to atmospheric conditions and other conditions.
Premium fuel is REQUIRED. 93oct+ recommended QUALITY 91oct at absolute minimum.
Use of lower quality fuel may result in elevated k.con values which will increase knock retard.
If your fuel quality is poor you may add 1 gallon of e85 per fill up from empty to increase fuel octane.
Note: For use with a stock turbo only. An aftermarket turbo will need a custom tune.
This tune is not compatible with a flex fuel kit. You would need our stage 2.5 flex fuel tune to run a flex fuel kit.
Note: All sales are final. If you order the tune for a vehicle other than a compatible vehicle you cannot be refunded.
Tune files are not transferable. Support is provided to the original purchaser only. Tune files do not include any tune revisions or remote tuning.
NOTE: THIS TUNE DOES NOT HAVE GOD MODE.
YOU WILL HAVE TO PURCHASE THE TUNE WITH GOD MODE IF YOU WANT GURGLES ON DEMAND.
How do I find my Ktuner serial number?:
The serial number should start with the letters KT
Note: The unit number displayed on your ktuner v2 is not the serial number.
The serial number is printed on ktuner flash v1.2 units on a sticker or on a sticker of the box for a ktuner flash v2 touch.
To find your serial number via the ktuner software, go to Tools>Reflash Info>KTuner Units.
*PLEASE NOTE: For Off-Road Race Use At Sanctioned Events Only.