Introducing the Phearable.net Stage 1.5 Honda Civic Si tune for KTUNER ONLY with GOD MODE.
Compatibility: Stage 1.5 with GOD mode is available for 2017-2020 Honda Civic SI 1.5 Turbo Using KTUNER ONLY.
- GOD MODE (Gurgles On Demand with Cruise Main On Engaged & between 3500-5000 rpms under deceleration.)
*Requires CATLESS RACE DOWNPIPE and exhaust
- Custom tune with extensive development for stock vehicles or vehicles with bolt-ons such as intake, turbo inlet pipe, intercooler, downpipe, front pipe, exhaust.
- REAL DynoJet results 235 HP 285 TQ on a completely stock Honda Civic si 1.5L turbo vehicle.
- Power Gains: 68 Horsepower 86 Torque
- Optimized Fan Control Parameters
- End User Adjustable Sensor Disables
- Custom Ramped First Gear Boost Limit For Traction
- Full Throttle Shift at 5,000 rpms
- Rev Hang Delete (User adjustable)
- Advanced VSA Settings (User adjustable)
- Optimized Throttle Responsiveness (User adjustable)
- Optimized Throttle Padding (User adjustable)
- Launch Control (User adjustable)
- On The Fly Map Switching (User adjustable)
- 3 Adjustable power levels on the fly using cruise control buttons:
Level 1: Low Boost / ~19.5psi** (207 HP 258 TQ)
Level 2: Medium Boost / ~22psi** (219 HP 269 TQ)
Level 3: High Boost / ~25psi** (235 HP 285 TQ)
*Power level target is the same with or without sport mode enabled.
**Maximum boost pressure target is an approximation, and may vary due to atmospheric conditions and other conditions.
Premium fuel is REQUIRED. 93oct+ recommended QUALITY 91oct at absolute minimum.
Use of lower quality fuel may result in elevated k.con values which will increase knock retard.
If your fuel quality is poor you may add 1 gallon of e85 per fill up from empty to increase fuel octane.
Note: For use with a stock turbo only. An aftermarket turbo will need a custom tune.
This tune is not compatible with a flex fuel kit. You would need our stage 2.5 flex fuel tune to run a flex fuel kit.
The Phearable.net Ktuner Stage 1.5 Tune WITH GOD MODE should only be used with a RACE downpipe.
A crackle type tune requires extra fuel and negative ignition timing to create a crackle effect during deceleration which can cause damage to engine components after prolonged use. We are not responsible for any damages to you or your vehicle.
GOD mode calibrations are prone to use more fuel then non-god mode calibrations due to the nature of what needs to occur for god mode to work.
Note: All sales are final. If you order the tune for a vehicle other than a compatible vehicle you cannot be refund.
Tune files are emailed within the processing time selected when you place your order. Tune files are not transferable. Support is provided to the original purchaser only. Tune files are locked from editing a majority of parameters. Tune files do not include any tune revisions or remote tuning.
*PLEASE NOTE: For Off-Road Race Use At Sanctioned Events Only.