Introducing the Phearable.net Stage 1.5 RACE Honda Civic Si Tune For Hondata.
Compatible with 2022+ Honda Civic SI 1.5L Turbo Vehicles.
- Custom tune with extensive development for stock vehicles or vehicles with bolt-ons such as intake, turbo inlet pipe, intercooler, downpipe, front pipe, exhaust.
- Compatible with various intakes including STOCK INTAKE, PRL COBRA Street or Race MAF (RETROFIT), PRL HVI Street, other stock size. (Choose intake when ordering).
- REAL DynoJet results 246 HP 291 TQ on a completely stock Honda Civic si 1.5L turbo vehicle using 93 octane.
- REAL DynoJet results 234 HP 274 TQ on a completely stock Honda Civic si 1.5L turbo vehicle using 91 octane.
- Power Gains: 64 Hp 99 Tq Over Stock 29 Hp 57 Tq Over Hondata Stage 2 Tune on 93 octane.
- Revhang Disabled
- Artificial Knock Control Rise Disabled
- Optimized Fan Control Parameters
- Custom Ramped First Gear Boost Limit For Traction
- Customized Traction Control Settings
- Optimized Throttle Responsiveness
- 6800 Rpm Revlimit
- Launch Control at 3200 rpms (User adjustable)
- Optimized boost level of ~25.5 psi in normal or sport mode.
**Maximum boost pressure target is an approximation, and may vary due to atmospheric conditions and other conditions.
Note: For use with a stock turbo only. An aftermarket turbo will need a custom tune.
We offer a 93 octane and 91 octane version.
You may use a 93 octane tune if you plan on running 91 octane + 1.5 gallons of ethanol to increase octane.
Use of lower quality fuel may result in elevated k.con values which will increase knock retard.
This tune is not compatible with a flex fuel kit.
How do I find my Hondata serial number?:
Your serial number is printed on your flashpro unit.
Note: Race Hondata Flashpro is required.
All sales are final. If you order the tune for a vehicle other than a compatible vehicle you cannot be refunded.
Tune files are not transferable. Support is provided to the original purchaser only. Tune files are locked from editing a majority of parameters. Tune files do not include any tune revisions or remote tuning.
*PLEASE NOTE: For Off-Road Race Use At Sanctioned Events Only.