Introducing the Phearable.net Stage 1.5 RACE Honda Civic Si Tune For Ktuner.
Compatible with 2022+ Honda Civic SI 1.5L Turbo Vehicles.
- Custom tune with extensive development for use stock vehicles or vehicles with bolt-ons such as intake, turbo inlet pipe, intercooler, downpipe, front pipe, exhaust.
- Compatible with various intakes including STOCK INTAKE, PRL COBRA Street or Race MAF (RETROFIT), PRL HVI Street, other stock size. (Choose intake when ordering).
- REAL DynoJet results 246 HP 291 TQ on a completely stock Honda Civic si 1.5L turbo vehicle using 93 octane.
- REAL DynoJet results 234 HP 274 TQ on a completely stock Honda Civic si 1.5L turbo vehicle using 91 octane.
- Power Gains: 64 Hp 99 Tq Over Stock 32 Hp 69 Tq Over Ktuner starter 23 basemap on 93 octane.
- Revhang Disabled
- Optimized Fan Control Parameters
- End User Adjustable Sensor Disables
- Custom Ramped First Gear Boost Limit For Traction
- Advanced VSA (User adjustable)
- Optimized Throttle Responsiveness
- 6800 Rpm Revlimit
- Launch Control at 3200 rpms (User adjustable)
- On The Fly Map Switching (User adjustable)
- 3 Adjustable power levels on the fly using cruise control buttons:
Level 1: Low Boost / ~16psi** (194 HP 191 TQ)
Level 2: Medium Boost / ~23psi** (223 HP 258 TQ)
Level 3: High Boost / ~25.5psi** (246 HP 291 TQ)
*Power level target is the same with or without sport mode enabled.
**Maximum boost pressure target is an approximation, and may vary due to atmospheric conditions and other conditions.
Note: For use with a stock turbo only. An aftermarket turbo will need a custom tune.
We offer a 93 octane and 91 octane version.
You may use a 93 octane tune if you plan on running 91 octane + 1.5 gallons of ethanol to increase octane.
Use of lower quality fuel may result in elevated k.con values which will increase knock retard.
This tune is not compatible with a flex fuel kit.
How do I find my Ktuner serial number?:
The serial number should start with the letters KT
Note: The unit number displayed on your ktuner v2 is not the serial number.
The serial number is printed on ktuner flash v1.2 units on a sticker or on a sticker of the box for a ktuner flash v2 touch.
Alternately it can be found in the ktuner software when connected to the unit.
To find your serial number connect to the ktuner unit using the ktuner software and go to Tools>Reflash Info>KTuner Units.
Note: All sales are final. If you order the tune for a vehicle other than a compatible vehicle you cannot be refunded.
Tune files are not transferable. Support is provided to the original purchaser only. Tune files are locked from editing a majority of parameters. Tune files do not include any tune revisions or remote tuning.
*PLEASE NOTE: For Off-Road Race Use At Sanctioned Events Only.