Introducing the Phearable.net Stage 1.5 Tune For 11th Gen Honda Civic 1.5L NON-SI Turbo.
- Performance tune with extensive development
- Compatible with a completely stock vehicle
- Compatible with bolt-ons such as PRL Stage 1 Intake, Downpipe, Frontpipe, Intercooler, Exhaust
- REAL DynoJet results: 194 HP 237 TQ on a complete stock Honda Civic 1.5L Turbo
- Power Band Gains: 60 HP 79 TQ over stock
- Peak Gains of 38 Horsepower 80 Torque peak gains over stock
- Peak Gains of 18 Horsepower 25 Torque over Ktuner 21 psi basemap
- Test vehicle used was a 2022 Non-Si Civic 1.5T using a CVT transmission
- Idle raised to 740 rpms for a more stable idle with less vibration
- Customized turbo response
- Customized throttle response
- Lowered cooling fan activation temperature to improve cooling
- End User Adjustable Sensor Disables
- On The Fly Map Switching (for supported software numbers only)
- 3 Adjustable power levels on the fly using cruise control buttons:
Level 1: Low Boost / ~16.4psi**
Level 2: Medium Boost / ~18psi**
Level 3: High Boost / ~23-24psi**
*Power level target is the same with or without Eco mode enabled.
**Maximum boost pressure target is an approximation, and may vary due to atmospheric conditions and other conditions.
Premium fuel is REQUIRED. 93oct+ recommended 91oct at absolute minimum. Use of lower quality fuel may result in elevated k.con values which will increase knock retard. For use with the factory turbo ONLY. This tune is not compatible with a flex fuel kit. You would need a custom etune to run a flex fuel kit.
Compatible Software Numbers:
Ecu software notes: *x= anything therefor if your ecu has the part number 37820-64A-A52 then your ecu software is likely 64A-A5x.
NOTE: If your vehicle's ecu software is not listed please do not place an order. Please contact us first!
Note: All sales are final. If you order the tune for a vehicle other than a compatible vehicle you cannot be refunded.
Tune files are not transferable. Support is provided to the original purchaser only. Tune files are locked from editing a majority of parameters. Tune files do not include any tune revisions or remote tuning.
*PLEASE NOTE: For Off-Road Race Use At Sanctioned Events Only.