Introducing the Phearable.net Ktuner Stage 4 FLEX FUEL Tune For 2018+ Honda Accord 2.0L Turbo Manual and Automatic Transmission Applications.
**Requires Ktuner and a Flex Fuel Kit. **Works with the stock turbo only.
Flex fuel kits can be found on our website by clicking here.
If you have an aftermarket turbo we offer custom etuning on our website.
- Performance tune with extensive development.
- Compatible with a stock vehicle with a flex fuel kit.
- Compatible with with bolt-ons such as intake, intercooler, charge piping, downpipe, front pipe and exhaust.
Note: Intakes without a proper maf housing design may yield improper fuel trims. We recommend PRL intakes.
- REAL DynoJet results: 335 HP 379 TQ on a 2018 Honda Accord 2.0L Turbo With Automatic Transmission on E32 fuel using a PRL HVI, PRL Intercooler, PRL RACE Downpipe, PRL Front Pipe & Stock Exhaust. Testing was done on an 82 degree day with hot intake air temperatures. With cooler weather we would expect to see another 5 hp.
- Optimized first gear boost target.
- Optimized Lower Vtec Engagement Point.
- Optimized Fan Control Settings
- End User Adjustable Sensor Disables
- End User Adjustable Throttle Padding & Throttle Responsiveness
- Rev Hang Delete (User adjustable for manual applications)
- Advanced VSA Settings (User adjustable)
- Full Throttle Shift At 5,000 rpms (Manual Vehicles Only)
- Launch Control At 3,000 rpms (Manual Vehicles Only)
- ECO Mode Targets Stock Boost Levels
- Stage 4 Tune Targets A Peak Boost Level Of 24~24.5 psi**
**Maximum boost pressure target is an approximation, and may vary due to atmospheric conditions and other conditions.
The Phearable stage 4 accord flex fuel tune tune is designed to use with a flex fuel kit and e30-e35 fuel.
You can run 93 octane fuel. Power output on 93 octane is roughly 314 hp and 366 tq.
Compatible Ecu Software Numbers:
Ecu software notes: *x= anything therefor if your ecu has the part number 37820-6B2-A06 then your ecu software is 6B2-A0X
How to check your ecu's software version:
You can visually inspect your ecu's part number on the ecu located on the drivers side of the engine bay near your intake.
The part number is printed on a white sticker on the left side of the ecu and starts in 37820
You may need to use a mirror or cell phone camera to be able to see the sticker. (Picture & instructions can be found by clicking here)
Alternately you can check in ktuner if you already have a ktuner unit.
1. Open Ktuner Software
2. Click on Tools
3. Select Ktuner Unit Info
4. Check the number under the Software column
5. Make sure your ecu is listed on our compatibility list.
How do I find my Ktuner serial number?:
The serial number should start with the letters KT
Note: The unit number displayed on your ktuner v2 is not the serial number.
The serial number is printed on ktuner flash v1.2 units on a sticker or on a sticker of the box for a ktuner flash v2 touch.
Alternately it can be found in the ktuner software when connected to the unit.
To find your serial number conntect to the ktuner unit using the ktuner software and go to Tools>Reflash Info>KTuner Units.
If your vehicle's ecu software is not listed please do not place an order. Please contact us first.
Note: All sales are final. If you order the tune for a vehicle other than a compatible vehicle you cannot be refunded.
Tune files are not transferable. Support is provided to the original purchaser only. Tune files do not include any tune revisions or remote tuning.
*PLEASE NOTE: For Off-Road Race Use At Sanctioned Events Only.