Introducing the Phearable.net Ktuner Stage 3 Tune For 2019+ Acura RDX 2.0L Turbo.
- Performance tune with extensive development
- Compatible with a completely stock vehicle
- Compatible with bolt-ons such as Intake (with stock sized maf), downpipe, front pipe, intercooler, exhaust
- REAL DynoJet results: 301 HP 359 TQ on a completely stock 2021 Acura RDX 2.0L Turbo
- Power Gains: 54 HP 100 TQ over stock & 36 HP 58 TQ over Ktuner Stage 2 on 93 octane
- 91 Octane Version Produces 278 HP 318 TQ
- Optimized off the line acceleration by configuring the ecu to allow for boost to be built while holding the brake pedal
- Optimized first gear boost target
- Optimized Lower Vtec Engagement Point
- Optimized Fan Control Settings
- End User Adjustable Sensor Disables
- Each drive mode functions the way they were originally designed to
- Peak Boost Target is 24~24.5 psi in all drive modes
**Maximum boost pressure target is an approximation, and may vary due to atmospheric conditions and other conditions.
We offer a 93 octane and 91 octane version.
Use of lower quality fuel may result in elevated k.con values which will increase knock retard.
Compatible Ecu Software Numbers:
Ecu software notes: *x= anything therefor if your ecu has the part number 37820-5YG-H12 then your ecu software is 5YG-H1X
How to check your ecu's software version:
You can visually inspect your ecu's part number on the ecu located on the drivers side of the engine bay near your intake.
The part number is printed on a white sticker on the left side of the ecu and starts in 37820
You may need to use a mirror or cell phone camera to be able to see the sticker. (Picture & instructions can be found by clicking here)
Alternately you can check in ktuner if you already have a ktuner unit.
1. Open Ktuner Software
2. Click on Tools
3. Select Ktuner Unit Info
4. Check the number under the Software column
5. Make sure your ecu is listed on our compatibility list.
How do I find my Ktuner serial number?:
The serial number should start with the letters KT
Note: The unit number displayed on your ktuner v2 is not the serial number.
The serial number is printed on ktuner flash v1.2 units on a sticker or on a sticker of the box for a ktuner flash v2 touch.
Alternately it can be found in the ktuner software when connected to the unit.
To find your serial number connect to the ktuner unit using the ktuner software and go to Tools>Reflash Info>KTuner Units.
If your vehicle's ecu software is not listed please do not place an order. Please contact us first.
Note: All sales are final. If you order the tune for a vehicle other than a compatible vehicle you cannot be refunded.
Tune files are not transferable. Support is provided to the original purchaser only. Tune files are locked from editing a majority of parameters. Tune files do not include any tune revisions or remote tuning.
*PLEASE NOTE: For Off-Road Race Use At Sanctioned Events Only.