Introducing the Phearable.net Stage 1.5 RACE Honda Civic Si Tune For Ktuner.
Compatible with 2017-2020 Honda Civic SI 1.5L Turbo Vehicles.
Differences Between Stage 1.5 & Stage 1.5 RACE:
- GAIN 13 Hp 24 Tq Over Phearable Stage 1.5
- Optimized Fuel & Ignition Tuning More Power
- Increased Fuel Pressure
- Increased Low End Power
- Increased Turbo Response
- Increased Boost Target From 25psi to 26psi on Level 3.
- Optimized 800 rpm Idle Speed For Use With Aftermarket Motor Mounts
- Increased Revlimit To 6800 rpms
- Clutch Upgrade Recommended
- Custom tune with extensive development for use stock vehicles or vehicles with bolt-ons such as intake, turbo inlet pipe, intercooler, downpipe, front pipe, exhaust.
- Compatible with various intakes. (Choose intake when ordering).
- REAL DynoJet results 249 HP 302 TQ on a completely stock Honda Civic si 1.5L turbo vehicle.
- Power Gains: 81 Hp 110 Tq Over Stock 13 Hp 24 Tq Over Phearable Stage 1.5
- Optimized Fan Control Parameters
- End User Adjustable Sensor Disables
- Custom Ramped First Gear Boost Limit For Traction
- Full Throttle Shift at 5,000 rpms
- Rev Hang Delete (User adjustable)
- Advanced VSA Settings (User adjustable)
- Optimized Throttle Responsiveness (User adjustable)
- Optimized Throttle Padding (User adjustable)
- Launch Control (User adjustable)
- On The Fly Map Switching (User adjustable)
- 3 Adjustable power levels on the fly using cruise control buttons:
Level 1: Low Boost / ~19.5psi** (212 HP 262 TQ)
Level 2: Medium Boost / ~22psi** (226 HP 281 TQ)
Level 3: High Boost / ~26psi** (249 HP 302 TQ)
*Power level target is the same with or without sport mode enabled.
**Maximum boost pressure target is an approximation, and may vary due to atmospheric conditions and other conditions.
Note: For use with a stock turbo only. An aftermarket turbo will need a custom tune.
This tune is not compatible with a flex fuel kit. You would need our stage 2.5 flex fuel tune to run a flex fuel kit.
HIGH QUALITY 93 Octane REQUIRED. Compatible with up to E15.
If your fuel quality is poor, you may mix unleaded race fuel to achieve 93 octane or you may add 1 gallon of e85 per fill up from empty to increase fuel octane.
Use of lower quality fuel may result in elevated k.con values which will increase knock retard.
How do I find my Ktuner serial number?:
The serial number should start with the letters KT
Note: The unit number displayed on your ktuner v2 is not the serial number.
The serial number is printed on ktuner flash v1.2 units on a sticker or on a sticker of the box for a ktuner flash v2 touch.
Alternately it can be found in the ktuner software when connected to the unit.
To find your serial number conntect to the ktuner unit using the ktuner software and go to Tools>Reflash Info>KTuner Units.
Note: All sales are final. If you order the tune for a vehicle other than a compatible vehicle you cannot be refunded.
Tune files are not transferable. Support is provided to the original purchaser only. Tune files do not include any tune revisions or remote tuning.
NOTE: THIS TUNE DOES NOT HAVE GOD MODE.
YOU WILL HAVE TO PURCHASE THE TUNE WITH GOD MODE IF YOU WANT GURGLES ON DEMAND.
*PLEASE NOTE: For Off-Road Race Use At Sanctioned Events Only.