Introducing the Phearable.net Stage 1.5 Tune For 2016-2021 Honda Civic 1.5L NON-SI Turbo Manual and CVT Transmission Applications.
Compatible Software Numbers Supporting Map Switching:
Compatible Software Numbers Not Supporting Map Switching (Boost Level 3 will be enabled all of the time):
Ecu software notes: *x= anything therefor if your ecu has the part number 37820-5AN-A02 then your ecu software is likely 5AN-A0x.
NOTE: If your vehicle's ecu software is not listed please do not place an order.
Ecu Software Number Notes:
37820-5AA-A56, 37820-5AA-A58, 37820-5AA-A59 are compatible and may use 5AA-A55 or 5AA-A57 software.
5AA-L59 is compatible and may use ecu software number 5AA-L58.
5AA-A66 is compatible and maybe using ecu software 5AA-A65 or 5AA-A67.
5AA-L57 is compatible and maybe using ecu software number 5AA-L55 or 5AA-L58.
NOTE FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS OUTSIDE OF NORTHERN AMERICA:
If your ecu does not support closed loop at wide open throttle and your air fuel ratios are off we do not include MAF rescaling with purchase of an off the shelf tune. We would recommend a custom remote etune for international customers who have an ecu that does not offer closed loop at wide open throttle.
How to check your ecu's software version:
You can visually inspect your ecu's part number on the ecu located on the drivers side of the engine bay near your intake.
The part number is printed on a white sticker on the left side of the ecu and starts in 37820
You may need to use a mirror or cell phone camera to be able to see the sticker. (Picture & instructions can be found by clicking here)
Alternately you can check in ktuner if you already have a ktuner unit.
1. Open Ktuner Software
2. Click on Tools
3. Select Ktuner Unit Info
4. Check the number under the Software column
5. Make sure your ecu is listed on our compatibility list.
Note: Your ecu's part number is not always the same as ecu's software number.
How do I find my Ktuner serial number?:
The serial number should start with the letters KT
Note: The unit number displayed on your ktuner v2 is not the serial number.
The serial number is printed on ktuner flash v1.2 units on a sticker or on a sticker of the box for a ktuner flash v2 touch.
Alternately it can be found in the ktuner software when connected to the unit.
To find your serial number conntect to the ktuner unit using the ktuner software and go to Tools>Reflash Info>KTuner Units.
- Custom tune with extensive development for use stock vehicles and vehicles with bolt-ons such as intake, turbo inlet pipe, intercooler, downpipe, front pipe and exhaust.
- REAL DynoJet results: 220 HP 268 TQ on a complete stock Honda Civic 1.5L Turbo NON-SI
- Power Gains: 38 Horsepower 74 Torque
- CVT tune is producing slightly less torque then the manual tune below 4500 rpms to reduce strain on the CVT transmission.
- End User Adjustable Sensor Disables
- Rev Hang Delete (User adjustable)
- Advanced VSA Settings (User adjustable)
- Full Throttle Shift At 5,000 rpms (Manual Vehicles With Supported ECU Software Only)
- Launch Control (User adjustable) *For manual trans only.
- On The Fly Map Switching (User adjustable) *For supported software numbers only.
- 3 Adjustable power levels on the fly using cruise control buttons:
Level 1: Low Boost / ~15psi** (190 HP 200 TQ)
Level 2: Medium Boost / ~20psi** (205 HP 252 TQ)
Level 3: High Boost / ~24psi** (220 HP 268 TQ)
*Power level target is the same with or without Eco mode enabled.
**Maximum boost pressure target is an approximation, and may vary due to atmospheric conditions and other conditions.
Premium fuel is REQUIRED. 93oct+ recommended 91oct at absolute minimum.
Use of lower quality fuel may result in elevated k.con values which will increase knock retard.
For use with the factory turbo ONLY. This tune is not compatible with a flex fuel kit. You would need a custom e tune to run a flex fuel kit.
Note: All sales are final. If you order the tune for a vehicle other than a compatible vehicle you cannot be refunded.
Tune files are not transferable. Support is provided to the original purchaser only. Tune files do not include any tune revisions or remote tuning.
*PLEASE NOTE: For Off-Road Race Use At Sanctioned Events Only.