Introducing the Phearable.net Stage 2.5 Honda Civic Si Flex Fuel Ktuner Tune.
Compatible with 2017-2020 Honda Civic SI 1.5 Turbo Vehicles.
**Requires Ktuner and a Flex Fuel Kit. **Works with the stock turbo only.
Flex fuel kits can be found on our website by clicking here.
If you have an aftermarket turbo we offer custom etuning on our website.
- GOD MODE (Gurgles On Demand with Cruise Main On Engaged & between 3500-5000 rpms under deceleration.)
*Requires catless RACE DOWNPIPE and exhaust
- Custom tune with extensive development for use stock components or with bolt-ons such as intake, turbo inlet pipe, intercooler, downpipe, front pipe and exhaust.
- REAL DynoJet numbers 277 Horsepower 320 Torque in 90 degree weather. (Test vehicle was a 2020 Honda Civic Si 1.5T with a stock intake, PRL Flex fuel kit, Clutch Masters clutch, catted downpipe)
- Target idle set at 740 rpms
- Full Throttle Shift at 5,000 rpms
- Optimized Fan Control Parameters
- End User Adjustable Sensor Disables
- Custom Ramped First Gear Boost Limit For Traction
- Rev Hang Delete (User adjustable)
- Advanced VSA Settings (User adjustable)
- Optimized Throttle Responsiveness (User adjustable)
- Optimized Throttle Padding (User adjustable)
- Launch Control (User adjustable)
- On The Fly Map Switching (User adjustable)
- 3 Adjustable power levels on the fly using cruise control buttons:
Level 1: Low Boost / ~21.5psi** (226 HP 271 TQ)
Level 2: Medium Boost / ~24psi** (251 HP 283 TQ)
Level 3: High Boost / ~27psi** (277 HP 320 TQ)
*Each boost level tapers down 1-2 psi in the higher rpms.
*Peak boost levels are at E30-E35.
*Power level target is the same with or without sport mode enabled.
**Maximum boost pressure target is an approximation, and may vary due to atmospheric conditions and other conditions.
The Phearable stage 2.5 tune is designed to use with a flex fuel kit and e30-e35 fuel.
You can run 93 octane fuel or 91 at an absolute minimum. Power output on 93 octane is 243 hp and 288 tq
The Phearable.net Ktuner Stage 1.5 Tune WITH GOD MODE should only be used with a RACE downpipe.
A crackle type tune requires extra fuel and negative ignition timing to create a crackle effect during deceleration which can cause damage to engine components after prolonged use. We are not responsible for any damages to you or your vehicle.
GOD mode calibrations are prone to use more fuel then non-god mode calibrations due to the nature of what needs to occur for god mode to work.
How do I find my Ktuner serial number?:
The serial number should start with the letters KT
Note: The unit number displayed on your ktuner v2 is not the serial number.
The serial number is printed on ktuner flash v1.2 units on a sticker or on a sticker of the box for a ktuner flash v2 touch.
Alternately it can be found in the ktuner software when connected to the unit.
To find your serial number conntect to the ktuner unit using the ktuner software and go to Tools>Reflash Info>KTuner Units.
Note: All sales are final. If you order the tune for a vehicle other than a compatible vehicle you cannot be refunded.
Tune files are not transferable. Support is provided to the original purchaser only. Tune files do not include any tune revisions or remote tuning.
*PLEASE NOTE: For Off-Road Race Use At Sanctioned Events Only.