Introducing the Phearable.net Stage 1.5 Tune For 2016+ Honda Civic 1.5L NON-SI Turbo Manual and CVT Transmission Applications.
Compatible Software Numbers Supporting Map Switching + GOD Mode:
Ecu software notes: *x= anything therefor if your ecu has the part number 37820-5AN-A02 then your ecu software is likely 5AN-A0x.
NOTE: If your vehicle's ecu software is not listed please do not place an order.
Note: 37820-5AA-A56, 37820-5AA-A58, 37820-5AA-A59 are compatible and maybe using 5AA-A55 or 5AA-A57 software.
NOTE FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS OUTSIDE OF NORTHERN AMERICA:
If your ecu does not support closed loop at wide open throttle and your air fuel ratios are off we do not include MAF rescaling with purchase of an off the shelf tune. We would recommend a custom remote etune for international customers who have an ecu that does not offer closed loop at wide open throttle.
What if I don't see my ecu listed as compatible with the GOD mode version of the stage 1.5 tune?:
This means your ecu software is not compatible with the feature.
Our standard stage 1.5 tune is compatible with most north american vehicles.
How to check your ecu's software version:
You can visually inspect your ecu's part number on the ecu located on the drivers side of the engine bay near your intake.
The part number is printed on a white sticker on the left side of the ecu and starts in 37820
You may need to use a mirror or cell phone camera to be able to see the sticker. (Picture & instructions can be found by clicking here)
Alternately you can check in ktuner if you already have a ktuner unit.
1. Open Ktuner Software
2. Click on Tools
3. Select Ktuner Unit Info
4. Check the number under the Software column
5. Make sure your ecu is listed on our compatibility list.
- GOD MODE (Gurgles On Demand with Cruise Main On Engaged & between 3500-5000 rpms under deceleration.) *** REQUIRES RACE DOWNPIPE.
- Custom tune with extensive development for use stock vehicles and vehicles with bolt-ons such as intake, intercooler, downpipe, front pipe and exhaust.
- REAL DynoJet results: 220 HP 268 TQ on a complete stock Honda Civic 1.5L Turbo NON-SI
- Power Gains: 38 Horsepower 74 Torque
- CVT tune is producing slightly less torque then the manual tune below 4500 rpms to reduce strain on the CVT transmission.
- End User Adjustable Sensor Disables
- Rev Hang Delete (User adjustable)
- Advanced VSA Settings (User adjustable)
- Full Throttle Shift At 5,000 rpms (Manual Vehicles With Supported ECU Software Only)
- Launch Control (User adjustable) *For manual trans only.
- On The Fly Map Switching (User adjustable) *For supported software numbers only.
- 3 Adjustable power levels on the fly using cruise control buttons:
Level 1: Low Boost / ~15psi** (190 HP 200 TQ)
Level 2: Medium Boost / ~20psi** (205 HP 252 TQ)
Level 3: High Boost / ~24psi** (220 HP 268 TQ)
*Power level target is the same with or without Eco mode enabled.
**Maximum boost pressure target is an approximation, and may vary due to atmospheric conditions and other conditions.
Premium fuel is REQUIRED. 93oct+ recommended 91oct at absolute minimum.
Use of lower quality fuel may result in elevated k.con values which will increase knock retard.
If you have low quality 91-93 octane and access to e85 you can add 1 gallon of e85 to every fill up from empty.
For use with the factory turbo ONLY. This tune is not compatible with a flex fuel kit. You would need a custom etune to use a flex fuel kit.
GOD Mode Warning:
The Phearable.net Ktuner Stage 1.5 Tune WITH GOD MODE should only be used with a RACE downpipe.
A crackle type tune requires extra fuel and negative ignition timing to create a crackle effect during deceleration which can cause damage to engine components after prolonged use. We are not responsible for any damages to you or your vehicle.
GOD mode calibrations are prone to use more fuel then non-god mode calibrations due to the nature of what needs to occur for god mode to work.
Note: All sales are final. If you order the tune for a vehicle other then a compatible vehicle you cannot be refunded.
Tune files are not transferable. Support is provided to the original purchaser only. Tune files do not include any tune revisions or remote tuning.
From: Rohit N.
I had the pleasure to work with John Vega @ Phearable to develop the non-Si Stage 1.5 tune on my personal vehicle (2018 6MT Sport with ~30k miles, 100% stock). By now, I'm sure most of you have seen the reviews on the Si tune and know that Phearable is the real deal.
Let me start by saying prior to switching to the Phearable tune, I ran TSP stage 1 for about two months. TSP1 is a solid/proven tune, and there is a reason why it is so popular in the community. After driving the car for nearly three years, I don't know why I waited so long to tune the car.
I've been running the Phearable tune for about two months, ~3500 miles so far, and in different climates as well - here are my impressions and some key differences I've noticed:
- The car is extremely responsive, and the powerband feels much more smoother/linear to redline.
- I was experiencing some bucking/jerkiness with TSP1 upon letting off the throttle which isn't present with the Phearable tune anymore. In terms of driveability, I truly believe this is how the car should've came from the factory.
- Fuel economy has essentially stayed the same, if not improved. Averaging 40 MPG driving at around 75-80 MPH.
Phearable.net Stage 1.5 FTW You won't regret this tune!
From: Corie - crash1340 on CIVICX
While I absolutely loved the TSP tune, I must say the Phearable on my Sport hatch just feels like an entirely new car. The TSP flash would pull, and pull HARD when set on Map 3. Based on seat of the pants feel, the Phearable tune isn't as violent as the TSP was, and is so much smoother during normal driving it's ridiculous, and yet it still feels faster. The TSP tune was peaky, and this Phearable tune is just buttery smooth.
Basically, the TSP tune is fantastic. But the Phearable tune is just *that* much better. I can't speak for cold drivability quite yet, and I may come back and edit this when I have a better idea of its dynamics. I love it.
*PLEASE NOTE: For Off-Road Race Use At Sanctioned Events Only.