Introducing The Phearable.net Ktuner Stage 2 Tune For 2017+ Honda Civic Type-R Vehicles.
REAL DynoJet Ktuner results:
382 HP 398 TQ using PRL HVI intake, Intercooler, Downpipe, Exhaust on 93 octane
Power Gains: 76 HP 89 TQ over stock tune, 50 HP 46 TQ over Ktuner Basemap
Test Results On A Stock Vehicle With Only Phearable Stage 2 Tune: 354 HP 364 TQ on 93 octane
- Performance tune with extensive development
- Compatible with a completely stock vehicle or with inlet pipe, intake, intercooler, downpipe, front pipe and exhaust.
- Compatible with all intakes using a proper stock sized maf housing design. (Excluding Injen & HKS intakes)
- Compatible with PRL HVI RACE and Rampage 3.5" MAF housings
- Custom Fuel & ignition Tuning
- Optimized Vtec Engagement Point
- Custom Boost Pressure Mapping
- Custom Throttle Mapping
- Rev Hang Disabled
- Raised Revlimit set at 7,200 rpms
- Launch Control At 4,000 rpms
- Custom Per-gear Torque Mapping For Increased Traction
- Comfort mode functions as it does stock, Sport mode increases power output at partial and full throttle, R mode increases power output at partial throttle and retains the same wide open throttle power output as Sport mode.
- Tune is locked, user cannot edit the tune
Premium fuel is REQUIRED. 93oct+ recommended. QUALITY 91 octane can be used.
Tune is compatible with e10-e15. If your fuel quality is poor, you may mix unleaded race fuel to achieve 93 octane or you may add 1.5 gallons of e85 per fill up from empty to increase fuel octane.
This tune is not compatible with a flex fuel kit. You would need a custom etune to run a flex fuel kit which can be found by clicking here.
2017-2021 Honda Civic Type-R (FK8) using Ktuner with jailbroken/unlocked ecu (maybe purchased on our website).
Will work with: Stock vehicle & or with bolt-ons such as inlet pipe, intake, intercooler, downpipe, front pipe and exhaust. *Must use the stock fuel system.
Must use an intake with a stock sized MAF housing like the PRL HVI or other intakes on the market.
How to check your ecu software number using Ktuner:
1. Open Ktuner Software
2. Click on Tools
3. Select Ktuner Unit Info
4. Check the number under the Software column
How do I find my Ktuner serial number?:
The serial number should start with the letters KT
Note: The unit number displayed on your ktuner v2 is not the serial number.
The serial number is printed on ktuner flash v1.2 units on a sticker or on a sticker of the box for a ktuner flash v2 touch.
Alternately it can be found in the ktuner software when connected to the unit.
To find your serial number conntect to the ktuner unit using the ktuner software and go to Tools>Reflash Info>KTuner Units.
Note: All sales are final. If you order the tune for a vehicle other than a compatible vehicle you cannot be refunded.
Tune files are not transferable. Support is provided to the original purchaser only. Tune files do not include any tune revisions or remote tuning.
*PLEASE NOTE: For Off-Road Race Use At Sanctioned Events Only.