Introducing The Phearable.net Ktuner Stage 2 Tune For 2017+ Honda Civic Type-R Vehicles.
REAL DynoJet Ktuner results:
382 HP 398 TQ using PRL HVI intake, Intercooler, Downpipe, Exhaust on 93 octane
Power Gains: 76 HP 89 TQ over stock tune, 50 HP 46 TQ over Ktuner Basemap
Test Results On A Stock Vehicle With Only Phearable Stage 2 Tune: 354 HP 364 TQ on 93 octane
- Tune with extensive development for use stock vehicles and vehicles with bolt-ons such as inlet pipe, intake, intercooler, downpipe, front pipe and exhaust.
- Compatible with all intakes using a proper stock sized maf housing design. (Excluding Injen & HKS intakes)
PRL HVI Race MAF support is NOT available yet.
- Custom Fuel & ignition Tuning
- Optimized Vtec Engagement Point
- Custom Boost Pressure Mapping
- Custom Throttle Mapping
- Rev Hang Disabled
- Raised Revlimit set at 7,200 rpms
- Launch Control At 4,000 rpms
- Custom Per-gear Torque Mapping For Increased Traction
- Comfort mode functions as it does stock, Sport mode increases power output at partial and full throttle, R mode increases power output at partial throttle and retains the same wide open throttle power output as Sport mode.
- Tune is locked, user cannot edit the tune
Premium fuel is REQUIRED. 93oct+ recommended. QUALITY 91 octane can be used.
Tune is compatible with e10-e15. If your fuel quality is poor, you may mix unleaded race fuel to achieve 93 octane or you may add 1 gallon of e85 per fill up from empty to increase fuel octane.
This tune is not compatible with a flex fuel kit. You would need a custom etune to run a flex fuel kit which can be found by clicking here.
2017+ Honda Civic Type-R (FK8) using Ktuner with jailbroken/unlocked ecu (maybe purchased on our website).
Will work with: Stock vehicle & or with bolt-ons such as inlet pipe, intake, intercooler, downpipe, front pipe and exhaust. *Must use the stock fuel system.
Must use an intake with a stock sized MAF housing like the PRL HVI or other intakes on the market.
How to check your ecu software number using Ktuner:
1. Open Ktuner Software
2. Click on Tools
3. Select Ktuner Unit Info
4. Check the number under the Software column
Note: All sales are final. If you order the tune for a vehicle other than a compatible vehicle you cannot be refunded.
Tune files are not transferable. Support is provided to the original purchaser only. Tune files do not include any tune revisions or remote tuning.
*PLEASE NOTE: For Off-Road Race Use At Sanctioned Events Only.