Featuring the latest and greatest in compressor and turbine wheel technology from Precision, the PT6870 GEN2 CEA® offers a unique combination of Competition Engineered Aerodynamics (CEA®) with both hot and cold sides! Offering substantially more horsepower over similarly sized turbos, the PT6870 GEN2 CEA® is the perfect choice for those wanting to make more power without changing their current system.
Ball Bearing ONLY
PTE's PT6870 Turbocharger features the following:
• Exclusive GEN2 CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 68mm inducer compressor wheel
• Compressor cover options:
- "Ported S" compressor cover 4.0" inlet/2.5" outlet
- “H” compressor cover 4.0” inlet/3.0” outlet
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 70mm turbine wheel
• Turbine housing options:
- T4 (undivided) .68, .81, or .96 A/R
- T4 divided .84, 1.00, 1.15 and 1.32 A/R ratio
• Comes standard with an air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
Please list the Compressor Cover, Turbine Inlet, Turbine Discharge, and A/R you would like in the comments section as you check out or call us at 1-888-236-9831 extension 1 (leave a voicemail) and we will set you up with the correct specs for your application!